Delivering quality vehicles & exceptional customer care since 2003
Since opening our doors for the first time back in February 2003 we have grown quite a bit but our ethos has always been about delivering a fantastic customer experience and that will never change.
Our award-winning family owned and run business is based on the outskirts of Kintore, in the heart of Aberdeenshire and just a short 15 minute drive from Aberdeen on the A96 north.
We would invite you to come along to our well-stocked, purpose-built premises, where you can experience browsing through our fully prepared and well-presented vehicles at your own pace and take advantage of our ’no pressure’ test drives. You will always find our staff polite, helpful and accommodating to whatever your request is.
So regardless if you are spending £50,000 on a car, or £150 on your car service, you will always find your experience at Jim Reid Vehicle Sales & Service to be an excellent one.
- Lovely selection of makes & models available on display
- New, nearly new & used vehicles in stock and available to order
- Scenic, no-pressure test drives available in the beautiful Aberdeenshire countryside
- A pressure-FREE buying experience with full dealership facilities
- Experience our clean,modern & well-equipped customer-centric Service & MOT Centre
- Visit 'Gloss HQ' and find out more about our Car Valet & Ceramic Coating Packages
- FREE loan cars available on request
- Looking for Self Drive Van Hire with a difference , visit our Herd Hire Aberdeen Franchise Office at our Kintore Site
- UK Staycation ? No Problem with Camper Tribe Aberdeen, visit our office.
Glowing reviews from hundreds of our customers
Read reviews from verified customers. Facebook and Google reviews are 100% genuine and come directly from the opinions of real people.
What our customers say
- Marcus Mitchell
Recently bought a Golf R from Liam at Jim Reids, nothing but professionalism here at Jim Reids. I had a few hiccups (Outwith the dealers control) and they were absolutely fantastic, they gave me a car to run about in until all the papers were sorted and even dropped the car off to me in Aberdeen since I had a busy schedule. Definitely an eye opener with these guys and will 100% be back!!! 10/10 SERVICE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ps... Liam will be happy to get peace from me now :)Marcus Mitchell
- Jim & Mary Buchan
Once again took delivery of a new cars with absolutely no stress. All stages of the process were dealt with smoothly making the overall process enjoyable easy to work through. Delighted with the new car and looking forward to an enjoyable driving experience. Thanks to Phil for his attention to detail and going the extra mile at all stages. A pleasure to do business as always.Jim & Mary Buchan
- Rachel McKechnie
There are literally not enough compliments in the world to describe the first class service received from Phil and the whole team at Jim Reid Vehicle Sales. As a family we have now bought our tenth car from JRVS, and without doubt every time has been a joy to deal with Phil and the team.
You are made to feel very welcome, even if you are just browsing. Nothing is ever too much trouble and this is EXACTLY how buying a car should be. No pressure or ‘dodgy’ salesman will be found here. They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and they take great care to listen to what you are looking for. Any issues are dealt with quickly and professionally and you will always leave feeling like a friend and not just another customer. We can’t thank Phil, Jim, Liam and Fabio enough for looking after us again. Till next time folks !
Thanks again for everything
- Donald Mackay
Hands down the best car dealer in Aberdeenshire I’ve tried the rest and always gone back to the best, seriously can’t fault Jim, phill and the rest of the team please never change or stop doing things the way you do it, a true example to all of us in business of how better never stops, The best compliment I can give is I look at how you do business and try and translate what I can into my own business and industry.Donald Mackay
- Manda YuleI sent an enquiry to the guys and in less than 20 minutes someone called me back !I dealt with Liam ! Super friendly lad ! I explained my situation, and they couldn’t have been more accommodating! He priced up finance plans then and there and I went to view the car the next day.I test drove the car it was absolutely immaculate! Was offered an amazing deal took my old man to come have to look . And again they offered such amazing customer service ! Popped down a deposit and then collected the car the next day!The cars are superb! Service is top notch and every single one of the lads in there are sound and so approachable ! Couldn’t recommend higher! Thanks again boys loving my set of wheels!Manda Yule
- Elaine Brechin
I booked my car in for a MOT with a pick up and drop off service. Couldn’t fault the service collected on time and returned even put the car back on the drive, washed too. I will return when the car needs its service. First class!Elaine Brechin
- Frances Fraser
where do I begin, first class service from start to end. management and staff very helpful, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. communication excellent . would highly recommend. Well DoneFrances Fraser
- Edward McnelisJim Recently purchased a family members van, super easy process, top price paid, excellent friendly service.10/10.Edward Mcnelis
- Carys Reid
couldn’t recommend Jim Reid Vehicle Sales highly enough!
I recently bought a second car from them (first was an immaculate Audi S1 and this is a stunning BMW M2). I was not 100% sure on what I wanted as my next car but I didn’t hesitate to enquire about the M2 when I saw it on their website as they (especially Phil) are a pleasure to deal with.
They allowed me to test drive it on 2 separate occasions without anyone from the garage tagging along which I’m sure everyone appreciates when test driving a car as it allows you to get a proper feel for it without a salesman nattering on about how amazing it is and also holding you back from testing it properly haha!
After test driving the M2 and having a discussion with Phil, I was offered a brilliant deal that I couldn’t say no to - a better deal than I had been expecting as it’s usually a never ending battle with garages to get what you think is reasonable.
I picked the car up a day before my birthday and Phil had even arranged an additional birthday surprise for me which was amazing as he really didn’t have to- it made my new car buying experience even more exciting! But going above and beyond is just normality for Jim Reid Vehicle Sales now, they really put in the extra effort.
Everyone from Jim Reid Vehicle Sales are very friendly and welcoming as soon as you arrive, chatting away and instantly making you feel at ease. The garage took care of everything for me, it was very stress free and Phil was often in contact with me even on his days off just to keep me updated with what was going on.
Overall, my new BMW M2 is brilliant and I am extremely happy with my experience. I will definitely go back to them when it’s time for a new car. My partner has asked them to source his next car as he kept complimenting them on how much better they are to deal with than other garages he has been to.
Thanks again for the brilliant customer service and please keep it up!!
- Anne Law
Just bought an E Class Mercedes from Phil…. excellent service from both him and Liam and we are delighted with everything. We would have no hesitation in recommending this great company!Anne Law